Group Tax Manager
Up to £70,000
- Are you a corporate tax specialist looking for their first move into industry?
- Are you looking for an exciting newly-created role involving a broad range of tax issues?
- Do you want to work for a business that is growing exponentially?
What's great about this role?
- Fantastic work-life balance with flexible working opportunities
- Fun culture and business filled with commercially minded people
- Unique learning and experience with a PE backed business
As Group Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Reporting to the Group Head of Tax and assist on responsibility for all tax matters impacting the group and act as a key point of contact on tax matters both internally and externally
- Work on UK and international tax issues
- Developing and implementing a group transfer pricing policy
- Providing guidance and advice on effective tax planning for the group, VAT and Employee tax matters
- Assist in all tax aspects of corporate development and integration of acquired businesses into the group.
What do the team think?
"There are lots of exciting opportunities for employees who want to progress their careers due to the huge growth of the Company"
"A great team of people in a great working environment with an accessible and honest leadership team"
As Group Tax Manager you will be;
- Professional qualified in tax or accountancy
- Possess strong UK corporate tax experience
- Bright, fast-learner, deadline orientated and influential
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR