Are you looking to work for a publicly listed business going through an exciting period of growth?
Do you enjoy variety in your role and opportunities to take on advisory work?
If so, read on…
What's great about this role?
- Head of Tax is an excellent manager - Supportive and keen to pass on knowledge as they feel if their team do well it's a good reflection of the business and their department
- Breadth of role - Prepares you for a Head of Tax role as you will deputise regularly and assist the Head of Tax with board-level work as well as the day to day
- Business partnering - Liaising with the local finance teams for entities internationally and ensuring they are working in the correct and timely manner
- Supporting the wider business - Acting as subject matter expert for corporation tax, VAT, employment tax and international tax concerns
- Advisory project work - R&D, m&a work, assisting with development of tax strategy
- Reporting - For the group under IFRS
- Managing tax returns
What you'll need to succeed:
- You will have at least three years of corporate tax experience either gained within a practice or in-house role
- You will be enthusiastic about a varied role and keen to be hands on to ensure the team performs well
I have worked closely with this organisation and placed within their growing tax team - they are one of the friendliest businesses I've ever worked with and their staff turnover is very low due to the supportive environment!
Interviews will be held from 29th October so please apply now if interested or contact Sophie Walker at Pro-Tax for further information (email@example.com.)
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR