Head of Finance and Transformation - up to £84,000 + Benefits
For a well-known health NGO based in London, we are recruiting a Head of Finance and Transformation to head up the UK finance function. The Head of Finance and Transformation will report to the COO and will be responsible for the leadership of the UK Finance Team and UK Transformation teams to enable the organisation to improve services and client experience.
- Responsible for financial performance to include all finance functions (transactions, payroll, balance sheet) as well as all financial reporting and records
- Lead on budgeting processes and manage relationships with Eternal Audit to ensure annual audit and Group statutory accounts are produced on time
- Ensure all financial processes, procedures and systems are fit for purpose
- Implement a robust reporting suite for the UK Executive team and UK Board with clear MI and budget performance metrics
- Manage any UK investments and cash reserves
- Manage reporting for returns including VAT, PAYE etc.
- Work closely with the business to ensure shared services are managed effectively
- Support New Business tenders and bids as well as existing contracts by analysing financial performance
- Develop financial models to assess effectiveness of the UK operations
- Work to continuously improve data and streamline BI
- Manage the UK procurement process and ensure commercial contracts are robust.
- Work to improve the procurement processes and manage all insurances for the UK business
- Lead the transformation team, ensuring there is effective PMO support to deliver transformation projects as directed by the MD or COO
- Lead, motivate and manage a highly performing team of Finance, Procurement and Transformation staff.
- CCAB Qualified Accountant
- Previous senior finance leadership experience, ideally within a healthcare or charity
- Proven team management experience including development, selection and performance management
- Experience of managing commercial contracts and driving improvements
- Experience of developing BI outcomes
- Experience of managing change, running change programmes or leading transformation projects
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR