This is a broad and challenging Head of Tax and Treasury role for a listed commercial property management group based in Birmingham. The role is a newly-created one, managing all tax and treasury aspects for the group as well as leading a team.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits package including: Pension, Bonus, Private health cover, Gym membership, Share scheme etc.
- Implementation of tax strategy
- Reviewing and suggesting improvements and changes to systems and processes for tax accounting and compliance, ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Overseeing cash into and out of group
- Overseeing preparation of cash flow forecasts
- Management of credit facilities and bank accounts
- Ensuring debt reporting requirements are met
- Management of tax and treasury team - ensuring they are continually developed and have regular reviews
Please apply if you are a qualified accountant with post-qualification experience of tax and debt refinancing. Interviews will be held from 16th April so please apply now or contact Sophie Walker at Pro-Tax for further information (Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org.)
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR