Head of HR Services
- Are you experienced within HR Shared Services?
- Have you got payroll experience?
- Have you got experience of managing and leading a team?
If so, I want to talk to you!
A large Housing client of mine has instructed me once again to help them to find a Shared Services specialist to join their team on an initial 12 month fixed-term contract.
Your role will be to lead and manage the HR Service and Payroll teams as well as leading change across the business.
Paying up to £65k per annum, this role will have management responsibility of three.
You will need to be an operational leader with a track record in dealing with performance related issues.
Why work for this client?
- Great training & development
- Excellent contributory pension scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Interest free travel loan
- 36 days holiday (including bank holiday)
What do the staff think?
"The people here are great! It's a really fun and friendly environment. We have a great holiday allowance and excellent pension scheme."
- Head of Recruitment
You will have experience of the following:
- Experience of operating and managing a high energy customer focused HR service, administration and payroll service. Experience of working with senior leaders on business and sector issues.
- Experience of working within a multi-site environment and an employee base which includes 'blue collar' as well as 'white collar' colleagues.
- A skilled communicator with the ability to influence, motivate and enable collaborative working.
- Experience of managing supplier contracts and optimising performance and value added.
- Proven experience of developing, implementing and improving HR process and IT systems (preferably using Oracle R12).
- Able to challenge, think critically and analyse complex data in order to provide management information to improve business decision making.
- Experience of leading, motivating and managing a diverse team to provide an effective operational HR, advisory, transactional function.
- Experience of managing TUPE transfers.
- A proven track record of leading, delivering and embedding change, new innovative practices and measures to ensure a continuous improvement culture.
- Strong commitment to understanding Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
- Experience of using HR systems for reporting purposes and the analysis and presentation of key performance data.
- Desirable - You will have experience of mergers & acquisitions.
- CIPD or equivalent
This role is for an immediate start so please get in touch ASAP! Please contact Richard on 0207 269 6353 or email to email@example.com
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.