Head of Individual Giving, London, up to £50,000 PA
Are you an innovative fundraising strategist?
Do you have experience in managing teams within large and complex organisations?
Would you like to work for a fantastic charity with a great location in London?
If you have answered yes to the above, then I would love to hear from you!
I am working with a fantastic charity in London who are seeking a Head of Individual Giving to lead their fundraising strategy and grow their vital income streams. This is a permanent position offering a competitive salary!
What's great about this organisation?
- Well-renowned and respected organisation
- Competitive pension scheme
- Enthusiastic and professional fundraising team
- Season ticket loan
- Flexible working opportunities
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of fundraising professionals
- Overseeing a large budget and setting/managing targets
- Liaising with senior stakeholders to advise of fundraising strategy
- Developing and maintaining external relationships with high net worth individuals to secure and grow a vital income stream for the organisation
You would be ideally suited for this role if you have:
- A strong track record in individual giving fundraising
- Experience engaging with senior internal stakeholders
- Knowledge of digital fundraising
- Line management experience
- A successful record of stewarding high net worth individuals and growing a donor pipeline
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR