Head of Major Gifts, North London - £45,000 PA
Do you have a successful track record of developing a strategy to bring in significant income through major gifts?
Are you an experienced line manager who can motivate and support a team?
Would you like to work for a health organisation which supports those suffering from terminal illness?
I am working with a health organisation based in North London who are seeking a Head of Major Gifts. The role would be crucial in developing a fundraising strategy and securing vital income from high-value gifts. This is a permanent position offering up to £45,000 PA.
What's great about this organisation?
- Strong contributory pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Free parking
- Gym discount
- Subsidised lunches
- Sociable work environment
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Managing a team of 4 as well as additional volunteers
- Building a strong network of supporters with a view to generating repeated gifts and long-term relationships
- Developing and deliver a fundraising strategy for the major gifts team and contribute to wider fundraising aims
- Preparing and monitor budgets for the major gifts team
- Overseeing all necessary marketing activity associated with major gifts alongside the communications team
- Developing a pro-active approach in researching new fundraising opportunities
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- A proven record of securing significant multi-year relationships
- Managed a successful fundraising team
- Experience in engaging with HNWIs and cultivating lucrative relationships
- A strong commercial awareness and understanding of Trusts and businesses and how they work within fundraising
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Developed and maintained a strong fundraising pipeline
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.