Head of Marketing Communications
- Are you a senior creative brand marketing professional looking for a b2c public engagement role that actively champions fresh content from their global communications team?
- Do you possess international campaign experience and have a passion for topical human rights issues?
- Do you like the idea of working for an NGO that campaigns for human rights around the world?
If so, I would to speak to you immediately regarding this opportunity!
I am working with a prestigious global human rights NGO based in central London who are looking for a Head of Marketing Communications on a permanent basis to come and support the Communications Director. This vacancy is paying up to £59,000 PA and is a wonderful prospect to lead a proactive team that are prepared to test boundaries in an encouraging environment.
What's great about this client?
- Highly successful and friendly team
- Excellent location with offices in central London
- Strong reputable global human rights NGO
- Good work life balance
- Flexible working is encouraged
- 25 days annual leave
- Generous pension scheme
- Hot desk environment
- Canteen/break out room (includes a table tennis table and football table)
- Opportunity for plenty of international travel (autonomy is given to manage your own diary)
What do the staff think?
"This is a great opportunity to lead a bright and enthusiastic team. The morale is great, and employees really believe in the cause"
- Hiring Manager
- As Head of Marketing Communications the primary function is to promote human rights through innovative and creative multi-channel global communications
- Empower and encourage a communications culture of innovation for the global communications programme
- Manage an in-house design team as well as external advertising agencies to produce engaging content
- Budget manage for paid content promotion
- Maximise digital marketing conversion optimisation
- Need to manage and work with senior internal stakeholders and country managers around the globe
- Increase engagement on all social media channels
- Work alongside other marketing teams and country manager to help establish new campaign opportunities
What you will need to succeed
- Experience of working in a commercial organisation, international agency, large NGO, or large complex organisation is desirable
- A marketing & communications degree or qualification (i.e. CIM) is highly desirable
- Experience of marketing leadership for a large complex organisation is highly desirable
- Must have demonstrable experience of increasing public engagement metrics via engaging communications work
- Need to have excellent negotiation and relationship building skills for both internal stakeholders and external suppliers
- Need to have experience in data insight, Google Analytics and behaviour analysis
- Manage marketing budgets and produce reports to demonstrate impact
- Need to be highly motivated, driven and team orientated
- Experience of applying an advertising agency model's methods to a large complex organisation would be very desirable
This is an urgent hire and initial telephone interviews will be taking place ASAP!
Please contact me on 0207 269 6338 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR