Head of Private Client Tax Department
Location - Watford
Salary - Up to £70,000 Per Annum
- Are you a Private Client Tax Manager looking for a step up?
- Do you want a role where you have full autonomy and full responsibility for the Private Client Tax Department?
What is great about the Head of Department role?
- The chance to manage a full Private Client Tax Department.
- Working closely with a supportive Board of Directors.
- Working with established clients who value the services of this firm.
Your role as Head of Private Client Tax Department:
- Leading on recruitment for new team members.
- Showing a hands-on approach with complex private client tax work, particularly around Non-Dom and Non-Res issues.
- Reviewing the work of the team members and offering guidance.
- Leading on training and supporting staff through tax qualifications such as CTA or ATT.
- Managing the budget spend of the department
What you will need to succeed:
- You will need to be CTA qualified with Post Qualified experience at manager level.
- Broad experience of Private Client Tax including Non-Dom and Non-Res work.
- Good management rapport to manage the department.
How to apply:
- To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Emma on 02072696325