Head of Recruitment
- Are you an experienced Head of Recruitment/Resourcing?
- Do you have experience of being a strategic partner to different areas of a business?
- Do you have line management responsibility?
- Have you worked in Higher Education?
If so, I want to speak to you ASAP regarding this opportunity!
I am working with a large-scale organisation that has instructed me to help them to find a superstar Head of Recruitment on a permanent basis.
This role is working for a top university and is paying between £60,000-£70,000 per annum.
What's great about this client?
- Located in the heart of London
- Great benefits
- Reputable organisation
What do the staff think?
"Excellent facilities, flexible working, progression available, renown worldwide, great people"
- Current employee
Your role will be to ensure that the organisation recruits and retains the best available talent in a competitive global market. This role will also play an integral part in delivering a seamless recruitment offering in line with the organisations people strategy.
- Recruitment for executive level and specialist roles
- Team leadership, coaching and mentorship
- Vendor / Third Party / Preferred Supplier List (PSL) management
- Operational accountability of the current ATS.
- Introduction of innovative and effective recruitment processes to reduce time, save money, create a seamless hiring experience and create a positive employer brand
- Accountability and development of the job evaluation and promotion scheme/framework across the organisation for all staff groups
- A strategic partner and subject matter expert on all talent acquisition and talent retention matters
- Maintenance and further development of an attractive employer brand.
What you will need to succeed
- Work experience in a position such as Head of Resourcing, Head of Talent, Head of Talent Acquisition, Head of Recruitment, Senior Recruitment Manager, Senior Resourcing Manager, Senior Talent Manager or similar
- Experience to have been gained in higher education, public sector, government, NHS, Healthcare, pharmaceutical or charity sector; experience in an environment of multi-disciplinary workforces, to include a high proportion of knowledge workers.
- A track record of continuous innovation and improvement
- Proven experience of having built effective and collaborative relationships
- Experience working in a large, complex matrix environment
- Experience of being an ambassador for change - experience of influencing senior stakeholders during change initiatives
- Experience managing third party providers - search agencies, advertisers etc.
- In-depth experience of the end-to-end recruitment cycle, to include hiring for senior roles (Heads of and above)
- People management experience
- Experience of international relocations / global mobility services
- Experience managing a job evaluation process
- Experience managing a promotions process
My client is looking for you to start ASAP so get in touch via the following.
Tel : 0207 269 6353
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.