HEAD OF TALENT ACQUISITION
PERMANENT - £55-£65K
A leading International children's charity a looking for an experienced Head of Talent Acquisition to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Head of Talent Acquisition role is integral to the organisations success moving forward.
Reporting into the HR Director, you will be responsible for the sourcing, selection and engagement of mission critical and key roles within the organisation.
I am looking to speak with proven leaders that are able to motivate the team and drive them forward to become a well-oiled machine and a reliable yet informative part of the business. You must also be able to manage the organisation's efficient and cost-effective talent acquisition activities ensuring the reputation of the Talent Acquisition (TA) team (building and continuing this view) as a responsive and ultimately proactive partner to the organisation.
The Head of Talent Acquisition will be accountable for ensuring identified succession plans are managed and proactively promoted as a source to fill internal and international roles within the organisation.
Responsibilities to include:
- Manages the Talent Acquisition team (3 FTEs) to deliver an excellent service across the organisation.
- Ensures that all recruitment campaigns, from authorisation to engagement are effectively managed in keeping with deadlines and cost effectiveness
- Ensures in all cases the experience of any candidate in contact with the organisation is a positive one so that they would promote the brand and recommend to others.
- Ensures a robust pipeline approach is adopted by line management and the Talent Acquisition team for mission critical and key roles
- Works collaboratively with the HRM DRM/DRM management to ensure TA support in relation to the strategy and development of the required platform in which the internal and external emergency roster works robustly and has the capacity to grow etc.
- Supports Talent Acquisition Manager (Grants) with Grants internal management with respect to Grants resourcing, adoption of any changes in strategy/approach etc.
- Regular communication with colleagues in the National Offices, to ensure continued pipeline management of grants personnel, identify and solve any roadblocks that may affect grants recruitment timelines.
- Takes the lead in promoting collaborative working and knowledge sharing within the Talent Acquisition team.
- Supports the robust assessment of candidates to ensure they have the capability to meet currently and future roles within the organisation.
- Develops and maintains a high quality strategic network of senior candidates, sharing knowledge in a collaborative way with the HR Director and Senior Leadership team when necessary.
The the successful candidate will have the following:
- You will be a Senior Recruitment specialist with experience in Internal and International recruitment, preferably in a large international organisation.
- Experience in developing and implementing talent acquisition strategy, pipeline management, retention, engagement and overall relations with global networks.
- A highly positive, proactive, and an enthusiastic team player, you will have strong collaboration skills and excellent interpersonal skills, working with people from different cultures with integrity and honesty.
- This role will require excellent organisational skills and attention to detail, creative thinking and problem-solving abilities and strong critical thinking and analytical skills. You will be self-motivated, efficient and adaptable to change.
If you would like further information regarding this role or would like to discuss any other HR or internal recruitment opportunities, please contact me on 0207 269 6353 or email to email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR