- Are you CTA or ATT qualified, with strong mixed tax experience?
- Every considered the opportunity to head up a tax team?
- Do you have strong leadership and tax technical skills?
A Luton-based accounting practice has retained me to find them a Head of Tax to lead the business unit to market.
- Impressive leadership across Corporate Finance and Audit functions
- Strong, loyal OMB client base acrossBedfordshire &Hertfordshire
- Turnovers: c£3m - c£30m
- Private client and corporate structures
- 2 offices and moving to a stylish new office block
- Well trained and qualified tax team
- Lead the full tax offering, inheriting a large portfolio
- Pure tax advisory across corporate and personal tax structures, including:
- Structuring and restructurings
- HNWIs - Non-Don and Non-Res
- Oversight and sign-off of the compliance function
- Build out the tax team with the support you want
- Supported by the wider leadership team in a collegiate environment
- Strategic input to the practice and leadership
- Equity possibility in 18-24 months
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, well-rounded tax professional to take lead of the tax team at a reputable accounting practice.
Call me now to discuss.
02072696313 | firstname.lastname@example.org