Head of Trusts (London or Home-Based)
- Are you a Head of Trusts who has a passion for leading strategic development for trust activity?
- Do you like the idea of leading large fundraising targets for an established children's charity based in London?
- Do you like the idea of actively involving funders and high net worth individuals to help support a wonderful charity that helps support vulnerable children nationwide?
If so, I would like to speak to you immediately regarding this opportunity!
I am working with a brilliant UK children's charity who are looking for a new Head of Trusts on a permanent basis. This role will be working closely with the Director of Philanthropy & Partnerships to be a strong lead on some exciting changes and achieve an increase in income from Trusts and Foundations. This role is paying up to circa £58,000 PA depending on experience.
What's great about this client?
- Highly successful and friendly team
- Excellent location in central London
- Great established brand
- 28 days annual leave
- Generous pension contribution (Up to 8%)
- Plenty of training & development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loan
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
What do the staff think?
"This is a brilliant opportunity to work in a great charity that provides wonderful support to vulnerable young people. This position will offer the chance to lead on Major Donors too"
- Maximise income from grant makers, mainly trusts and foundations
- Develop and grow the existing major donor programme working closely with the philanthropy team
- Work with the CEO to identify prospective philanthropists and trusts
- Establish and report on KPIs for the department
- Manage and grow the trust and foundations portfolio
- Develop and write proposals and propositions for senior value supporters
- Build and establish good long-term relationships with grant making supporters
- Effectively lead and maintain up to date trusts and foundations fundraising records
- Involve funders with new services through creative storytelling
- Ensure GDPR procedures are adhered to for all fundraising activity
- Lead on building a positive and proactive team culture
What you will need to succeed
- Need to be highly motivated, energetic and driven
- Need to have strong stakeholder management experience
- Need to have excellent staff management and leadership skills
- Must have a successful track record of securing large donations from trusts and foundations
- Experience of managing team fundraising targets is needed
- Experience of working with CRM systems is highly desirable
- Experience of developing an income stream is highly desirable
- Knowledge of charitable trusts and relevant fundraising trends and legislation is highly desirable
This is an essential hire and interviews will be taking place ASAP!
Please contact me on 0207 269 6338 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR