Pro-Legal has been briefed by the partners at this well-known multinational law firm who are looking for a diligent and intelligent Hedge Funds Associate to join their team. This is in line with their 20/20 vision for growth and profitability.
Why work here as a Hedge Funds Associate?
- You will be working for a Market-leading Firm alongside well-renowned partners;
- High profile, diverse client base as well as the chance to develop new business;
- Manage your own work-life balance via flexible working and work from home options;
- Client Facing - Pride themselves on building and maintaining client relationships;
- Clear career progression with quarterly reviews;
- Highly rewarding remuneration package.
Why do you enjoy working here as a Hedge Funds Associate?
"As soon as I started here, I felt welcomed and supported. I am constantly being presented with fresh challenges allowing me to gain exposure to all aspects of the firm. As well as working on diverse and high-quality clients, I get to work closely with Senior associates gaining first-hand knowledge. Working here has given me a global platform where I have the opportunity to work with clients and colleagues across the globe which has been extremely rewarding and interesting." - Mid-level Funds Associate
What do you need to succeed here?
- Qualified lawyer with post-qualification experience at a major law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for Hedge Funds;
- Experience advising established hedge fund management businesses and start-up hedge fund businesses;
- Keeping updated on new regulations and legislation as well as the legal industry as a whole;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs;
- Experience of negotiating with counterparts.
If you are a career driven Hedge Funds Associate looking for market-leading work on a global platform then get in contact today. 02072696316 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews are taking place within the next two weeks.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.