HNWI & Private Client Tax Director – London
Salary:- £150,000 + above
Job Location:- London
Tax Director - Private Client - London
Salary up to £170,000
- Are you a Private Client Tax Director looking for something a little different with working away from a large corporate firm?
- Would want the chance to work for one of the leading Private Client teams?
- Would you like a role that can offer you flexible hours and manage your work-life balance?
Working within this London Private Client tax team you will be key member working within a well connected Private Client Tax offering where you will be a trusted advisor to UHNWI, HNWI, families and their estate as well as ongoing trusts. You will be responsible in developing junior members of staff and understand the art of delegation.
Work will include: -
- Key development of the Private client tax planning and strategies
- Deliver close working client services with UHNWI individuals, financial advisory's, agents, private wealth/banking
- Working on wider projects in relation to various taxation matter including onshore & offshore trust, capital gains tax, structures and inheritance tax planning.
- Present quarterly presentations to team and partners
You will ideally be:-
- ATT/CTA Qualified with some post qualified experience or possibly from a Legal background
- A great understanding of complex Private Client Tax matters
- Have an Accounting Consultancy, Legal or Family Office background
- Ideally with some experience focusing on Business Development and commercial opportunities.
I am looking for driven ambitious Private Client Tax Senior Manager to step up to Director or if you are wanting a role away from the Big 4/Top 10 firm as Director , if that is you please do get in touch on 0204 549 9941 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Jobs you might be interested in
Newly Qualified CTA
- Private Client -
Up to £29,900
Personal Tax Senior
Manager - Hybrid
£70,000 to £89,999
Manager - Global
Mobility - Legal
firm - City
£50,000 to £69,999