£35,000 per annum
Are you an experienced and CIPD qualified HR Advisor with a strong background in casework management? Have you provided support to line managers in the day to day management of complex ER issues? Are you looking to start a new role in January 2018?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Please read on for further details.
You'll be working for a national charity, and joining the HR team in their London office, located close to tube links. You'll support them in managing a volume of casework.
- Advise on employee relations, including the management of investigations and support in reviewing reports and letters
- Change management processes support to line managers
- Provide advice and guidance around HR policies
- Provide legal advice to managers on employment matters
- Promote equality and diversity and provide guidance that meets legal requirements
- Provide support to the Business Partner
- Build and maintain relationships by providing a quality and detailed advice
- Track progress of complex cases to enable a timely resolution
- Adhere to data protection and governance, manage confidential information
- Attend hearings and appeals
- CIPD qualified
- Knowledge of current UK employment law
- Charity experience would be an advantage
- Strong IT skills - HR systems
- General HR advisory service
- Partnership working with stakeholders
- Dealing with a diverse range of people
- Excellent communication - both verbal and written
- Problem solving
- Prioritise work under pressure
- Maintaining confidentiality
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, don't hesitate, apply today.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance