Up to £55000 per annum
Loren von Sternberg
18 days ago
12 December 2020
HR Business Manager
- Are you a seasoned HR generalist with proven experience within the Higher Education sector?
- Have you got the confidence and gravitas to advise and influence senior stakeholders?
- Are you available on immediate or short notice?
If the answer is yes, then I want to speak to you!
The role of HR Business Manager:
As HR Business Manager, you will report into the Assistant Director of HR and work in collaboration with several teams. Your role will be to align the organisations vision with their people. You will be considered as a consultant and trusted advisor to the senior management team across the full spectrum of HR Generalist issues, delivering sound HR strategy and operations, as well as high level people management and liaison across every strata of the faculty.
Key duties include:
- HR Planning and Delivery
- HR Consultancy and Service Delivery
- Stakeholder Management
- Project Management
- Case Management
- Management Information and Analysis
- Negotiation and Consultation
What's great about being HR Business Manager at this organisation?
- Generous Annual Leave
- Excellent pension scheme
- A market leading salary and fantastic benefits including professional development, financial, health and well-being, work-life balance, recreation and flexible working
- The opportunity to work for a world-class higher education institution with a rich history and a reputation for outstanding academic achievement.
What you'll need to succeed as HR Business Manager:
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Post graduate qualification in a relevant area (desirable)
- Demonstrable experience of managing complex people issues
- Experience of working across a variety of sectors
- Practised ease in engaging senior stakeholders and challenging and persuading them where necessary
- A natural ability to see the bigger picture and facilitate teams at all levels to work collaboratively
- Evidence of managing competing demands from various levels, whilst continuing to improve value and commercial aspects
- Demonstrable experience of designing and executing people plans
I am looking for a Senior HR professional with a proven and significant level of HR and Business experience within a large-scale complex organisation, ideally within Higher Education.
This role is immediately available, so time is of the essence.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.