Role: HR Business Partner
Salary: Up to £55,000
- Are you an experienced HR Business Partner that has a strong track-record of influencing senior leaders?
- Are you MCIPD qualified (or equivalent)?
- Do you have experience of working in large-scale complex environments?
Lastly, if working for an organisation with a great cause, this could be the perfect role for you.
The client is a well-established, leading charity based in London. Working closely with the senior leadership teams, you will take a strategic and operational lead on all HR aspects for your assigned directorate.
You will be a true generalist but will be expected to have strong project experience.
Not only a trusted advisor for HR, you will also be a driving force behind the organisation culture and people change.
What's great about this role?
- A chance to create real change within a reputable organisation with an amazing cause
- Flexible working
- Great progression opportunities
- A very competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
What you'll need to succeed:
- MCIPD qualified (or equivalent)
- Experience of working as a HR Business Partner within a complex organisation
- Possess the ability to work standalone or within a team.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of ER issues
- Extensive knowledge of employment legislation
- Experience of driving culture change
- Previous recruitment experience
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience and the ability to influence
What staff think:
'It's good fun working here. The culture is great, the people are really friendly are fully committed to the cause' - Current Employee
I am looking for an experienced HR Business Partner with a proven and significant level of HR and Business experience within a large-scale complex organisation.
This role is immediately available, so time is of the essence. Contact Richard Grove for a full job description and discussion of your suitability for this role.
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.