Interim HR Business Partner
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Initial 3-6 month role
- Are you an experienced HR Business Partner with strong stakeholder engagement skills?
- Do you have previous experience of working within Higher Education?
- Do you have strong casework experience?
If yes, then I want to talk to you!
With Pro-HR's reputation growing stronger and stronger with Higher Education, we have been engaged by a globally renowned University to help them to secure the right candidate for this exclusive business-critical role.
Working within a large HR team as a HR Business Partner, your role will be to be seen as a consultant and trusted advisor to the senior management team across a wide spectrum of HR issues, as well as picking up all aspects of a generalist role.
Why work for this client?
- Globally renowned organisation
- Great pension scheme along with access to an array of excellent company benefits
- You will report into an experienced HR leader with a track-record of developing staff
- Flexible working
Dont take my word for it!
"Friendly, supportive team, great work life balance and interesting work " - Current Employee
What you need to succeed
- CIPD or equivalent
- You will have a track-record of successfully managing complex people issues
- You will be an experienced Business Partner with a generalist background
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- You will have the confidence and gravitas in not only advising but challenging senior leaders
- Experience of working within Higher Education and Public Sector is desirable but not essential
The quickest way to discuss this role further is to apply below but should you require further info before you take the plunge, please contact Richard Grove on 0207 269 6353 or email to email@example.com - This role is available on an immediate start and would be perfect for someone that is available immediately or on short notice.
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.