Human Resources Business Partner
£40-£42,000 per annum
Are you an experienced HR Business Partner? Experienced in dealing with complex casework? Available to start in January 2018?
If so, this could be the perfect new contract role for you.
This well known charity, with head offices based in London, are looking for a HR Business Partner to join their growing team on an permanent basis. You will be responsible for looking after a large amount of complex casework, and providing advice and support around several areas, with particular focus on Performance Management, Absence Management, and Coaching and Mentoring. There will also be some day to day generalist support to the advisory team, during busier periods.
This role will involve some regional travel to support in ER meetings and proceedings.
- You must have:
- Significant experience working as a HR BP or Senior Advisor, within a commercial or charity sector
- Experience in managing a high level of casework in a timely manner
- Track record of solving HR issues in a business focused fashion
- Up to date knowledge of employment law
- Advanced Excel and high level of numeracy
- Degree level education, ideally MCIPD
- Excellent level of written and verbal communication skills
If you are looking for your next contracting opportunity, don't hesitate apply today.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: