Role: People Partner / HR Business Partner
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £58000 + £3000 London Weighting allowance
- Are you a seasoned HR generalist with proven experience within large scale complex organisations, and have an interest in the Higher Education sector?
- Have you got the influence and expertise to navigate interactions with key stakeholders and steer the faculty with confidence through complex periods of change?
- Would you like to lead from the front, as part of a pioneering team of driven HR Business Partners who will guide this globally renowned university during an ambitious period of growth?
If the answer is a resounding yes, there are further details below.
The role of HR Business Partner:
The client is a global top 25 ranked University, specifically their renowned Health Faculty. As HR Business Partner, you will report into the Senior HR People Partner and work in collaboration with several teams. Your role will be to align the organisation's vision with their people. You will be considered as a consultant and trusted advisor to the senior management team across the full spectrum of HR Generalist issues, delivering sound HR strategy and operations, as well as high-level people management and liaison across every stratum of the faculty.
As part of a new structure, you will work with colleagues to shape and deliver the HR Business Partnering Model for the university. The key to your success in this role will be your ability to build relationships and drive decision making through insight, effective engagement and influence. As HR Business Partner, you will be mindful of the university's financial position, it's short and long term plans, competition and academic culture.
What's great about being an HR Business Partner at this organisation?
- Generous Annual Leave
- A market leading salary and fantastic benefits including professional development, financial, health and well-being, work-life balance, recreation and flexible working
- The opportunity to work closely with a highly skilled HR leader with a proven track record of developing staff
What you'll need to succeed as an HR Business Partner:
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- CIPD qualified
- Postgraduate qualification in a relevant area (desirable)
- Demonstrable experience of managing complex people issues, preferably within an unionised environment
- Experience of working across a variety of sectors, ones with a focus on health or making social contributions
- Proven experience of handling people activity within a highly complex, ambiguous and matrixed organisation
- Experience of working in a specialist area of HR - OD, L&D, Reward, ER
- Practised ease in engaging senior stakeholders and challenging and persuading them where necessary
- A natural ability to see the bigger picture and facilitate teams at all levels to work collaboratively
- Evidence of managing competing demands from various levels, while continuing to improve value and commercial aspects
What do current staff think?
"Great location, supportive and diverse culture with a real commitment to professional development" - Current Employee
"The working atmosphere is inspiring, I work with gifted and dynamic people who have a collaborative and knowledge sharing mindset" - Current Employee
I am looking for an HR Business Partner / People Partner with a proven and significant level of HR and Business experience within a large-scale complex organisation; ideally within Higher Education or with an interest in Higher Education.
This role is immediately available, so time is of the essence. Contact Akhil for a full job description and discussion of your suitability for this role.
020 7269 6350
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.