HR CHANGE MANAGER - INTERIM
A leading International Charity require an experienced HR Change Manager on an initial 6 month interim basis.
The HR Change Manager will provide professional advice and guidance on the people aspects of change. This role will support the delivery programmes by supporting and coaching line managers in all people matters and working in conjunction with HR colleagues in the UK, Change Programme Teams, other UK departments and globally to ensure implementation alignment between delivery teams and teams globally.
The Change Manager may support the implementation of one or more change Professional Services transformations covering areas such as Finance, HR, Procurement.
- Experience of delivering a large scale change programme involving significant culture change across a dispersed organisation
- Experience of working in a multinational and multi-cultural organisation
- Proven skills in influencing stakeholders, getting their buy-in
- Effective change management communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to shape forward plans, taking into account strategy, risks and impact
- Excellent commercial acumen and understanding of business strategy and practices
- Knowledge of relevant labour law and employment practices
- Knowledge of best practice in HR management
- Degree in Human resources Management or similar discipline
- Experience of delivering projects within the not for profit, public and private sectors.
- Face to Face training skills.
- Coaching skills
- For Finance - understanding of financial management and accounting including procurement
- For HR - experience in professional services and working with shared service centres
If you are interested in being submitted for this role or would like to discuss any other potential HR opportunities, please contact Richard Grove on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call direct on 0207 269 6353
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR.