£75,000 - £85,000 per annum
- Are you a senior HR leader that is looking to work for a globally recognised charity with a fantastic cause?
- Do you have a track record in leading HR functions within large scale complex organisations?
- Have you got experience of Global Mobility?
If yes, then this is the perfect role for you.
Based just outside of London, this strategic and business critical role is responsible for the development and management of the HR function within a large scale International Charity. Your remit will include: Operations & Services, Talent Acquisition Reward and Gender Equality & Diversity, ensuring effective, efficient and reliable support across the organisation, enabling leaders at all levels to develop a culture of services and continuous improvement.
Why work for this client?
- Globally recognised brand with an excellent cause
- 9am-5pm with flexible working
- Great pension scheme
- 25 days initial holiday allowance (not including bank holidays) which improves year on year with length of service.
- Many other benefits to choose from
- Reporting into the Executive Director for HROD.
What do the staff think?
"Amazingly committed senior leadership team, great staff, inspiring work!"
- Current employee
"Truly amazing cause which is led by our extremely passionate COO & CEO"
- Current employee
- Ensure gender equality is evident throughout human resources
- Oversee Global Hub and International HR Services support including HR policies, procedures/processes, systems (HRIS), Talent Acquisition and Reward activities.
- Management of the HR team, including HR Services, Talent Acquisition, Reward and Recognition and Gender, Diversity and Inclusion.
- Acting as the principal HR partner to the leadership team, building strong relationships and advising on strategic people matters at the most senior levels.
- Responsible for senior level decision making and day to day management of HR, developing HR as a progressive, innovative and strategic team that is well respected across the business.
- Effectively lead and manage the HR team, ensuring that the service provided is proactive, professional and meets the agreed service standards.
- Working with the Head of L&D, play a leadership role in implementing key, long-term strategic interventions across the organisation in the areas of employee and leadership development, talent readiness, employee engagement interventions, organisational culture and diversity.
- Support the Talent Acquisition team to identify cost-effective and innovative resourcing solutions and internal processes which ensure a robust talent acquisition approach for the organisation
- Leads a strong, expert service in reward by developing and managing the organisations reward strategy (including the annual pay review process), ensuring it rewards effective performance and enables the organisation to attract and retain the calibre of staff it requires.
- Managing the strategy developed for a workplace where gender equality thrives, and there is gender equality in both opportunities and outcomes for staff.
- Work closely with Executive Director to support the HRBPs on key strategic projects and those relating to change and transformation for the Global Hub and the whole organisation.
- Ensuring innovation and continuous improvement of HR systems, processes and policies.
What do you need to succeed?
- Ideally you will have experience within an INGO
- Senior management experience as an HR professional working at the highest management levels and able to interact with diverse stakeholders in a complex multinational organisation.
- Specialist knowledge of HR practices and policies especially in relation to the employment of a multinational workforce living and working outside their country of origin.
- Experience of working with individuals representing a broad range of cultures and specifically in mixed cultural contexts.
- Proven experience of best practice HR Services/Operations delivery and culture development.
- Contributed substantially through influence on the development of a global HR strategy within an organisation, ideally within a federated organisation.
- Managed complex resourcing issues within an international framework.
- Experience and appreciation of local cultural issues and their impact on global HR policies.
- A widely recognised and senior qualification in HR management or relevant experience.
- A working knowledge of US and/or UK employment law
- Ability to build credibility and confidence at a senior level is key.
- Good people leader and ability to identify and nurture talent.
You will need to move quickly! - Shortlisting is taking place on Monday 12th November therefore, please get your updated CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Richard on 0207 260 6353 for to apply.
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.