HR MANAGER - LONDON
£35,000 - £40,000
Are you a CIPD qualified, self-motivated HR professional?
Do you want the opportunity to work for a leading children's' care charity?
I am working with a top charity, specialising in care in the community who are currently seeking a HR Manager to join them on a permanent basis. I need someone who has a passion for working with people, and a strong employee relations drive.
What's great about the role?
- 28 days annual leave
- Fantastic work-life balance with flexible working
- Subsidised on-site café
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loan
- Develop and deliver a plan to improve the HR function on an annual basis
- Recruitment - manage on-boarding and review all talent acquisition
- Providing advice, support and guidance on all generalist HR matters
- Organising employee engagement activities and implementing programmes to improve employee satisfaction
- Manage a complex caseload and leading on employee relations casework
What you will need to succeed
- Experience in working in a generalist HR role dealing with every aspect
- CIPD Level 7 qualified
- Performance management skills
- Ability to motivate yourself and others to achieve quality results
- The ability to manage a varied workload and excellent prioritisation skills
I am looking for a HR Manager to come and make this role their own! Apply today, or contact me on the below details;
Telephone: 0207 269 6319
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.