HR Manager - West London - £50,000-60,000 - Permanent
A fast-growing tech-start up is looking to implement their HR function and is now looking for a HR Manager to help them with this. You will directly be working with the founder with the strategy and plans within HR and helping with the full generalist aspect including talent acquisition. There is no direct reports for this role, however as the organisation grows they will be looking at bringing in a team which will be managed by you.
- Advising the SMT on all HR-related matters and provide any strategic input
- Look at the recruitment strategy and implementing direct sourcing as much as possible
- Develop monthly recruitment and retention reports, talent sessions and other ad-hoc reports requested by the SMT
- Designing and implementing the HR strategy and reviewing processes aligned with budgeting plans
- Coordination all relationships with contractors and assisting in establishing contractual relationship
- Maintaining and updating policies and procedures in line with the business and employment law changes
- Manage the visa sponsorship for the company and update the management system
- CIPD Qualified (or equivalent)
- Experience within Technology and start-up environment
Please do apply if you feel you have the skill-set required for this vacancy. In return, you'll be working with an exciting Tech-start up which has ambitious plans to grow very quickly.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance