Role: HR Officer FTC
Salary: £26,000 to £29,000
- Are you CIPD qualified or qualified by experience?
- Are you a commercially minded person with good experience as an HR Generalist, as well as within recruitment?
- Are you looking for an 18-month contract within a renowned organisation, where you can develop your HR skills?
My client, a well-known not for profit organisation is looking for an HR Officer who is capable and confident in employing HR process and practice within employment legislation and broader areas of the business. As a successful candidate, you will be at ease handling general HR related queries as well as recruitment processes.
What's great about this role?
- A chance to work with a renowned not for profit organisation, working within a warm and friendly atmosphere
- A dynamic and varied role - ideal for someone who is looking to expand upon their HR generalist experience
- The support and structure of working with staff who know what they're doing, you will have excellent supervision
What you'll need to succeed
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- CIPD qualified and evidence of ongoing professional development
- Demonstrable experience of recruitment processes, candidate management and onboarding - roughly 50% of the role will involve recruitment
- Proven experience of developing and practising HR policies and procedures
- Good Employee relation casework experience
- The ability to work ad-hoc and adapt to varying business needs
- The ability to deal with confidential and sensitive issues tactfully, remaining mindful of equality and diversity issues
I am looking for an enthusiastic and driven HR Officer with strong HR generalist and recruitment experience to join this worthwhile organisation immediately, on an 18-month Fixed Term Contract basis.
Interviews are taking place on an immediate basis, contact Akhil ASAP to move forward in this process.
020 7269 6350
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR.