Role: HR Operations Manager 12 months FTC
Location: London / Flexible
- Are you a proven HR manager with strong operational experience?
- Do you possess a successful track record in coaching and managing teams in delivering HR services across the whole employee life cycle?
- Are you adept in implementing HR technology to automate processes and procedures, as well as analysing HR data effectively?
If so, please find further details below.
The role of HR Operations Manager:
Reporting into the Head of HR Professional Services, you will be accountable for ensuring effective delivery of core HR services across the multi-site business. As HR Operations Manager, you will ensure streamlined and efficient delivery of HR services, in close collaboration with managers and in accordance with agreed performance measures. You will also ideally need HRIS implementation experience and be able deliver on this, in line with the organisation's technology strategy.
What's great about the role of HR Operations Manager?
- Market competitive salary
- Flexibility to work across the site of your choosing
- Progression available within the role to a Senior HR Generalist or Specialist
- A value-led organisation, focused on helping to develop and up skill people
What you'll need to succeed as HR Operations Manager
- Strong HR Operational background
- Track record of leadership and people management skills
- Demonstrable experience of HR process improvement
- Previous experience of delivering the full range of HR services, including Resourcing, Employee relations, performance management, payroll
- Experience of improving HR Processes
- Previous experience of working with HR systems, ideally SAP Success Factors
- A strong knowledge of Employment Law
- Practised and confident stakeholder management skills
- HRIS implementation experience and global experience (desirable)
What current staff think:
'Not afraid to make necessary changes for future success, they always try be innovative' - Current employee
'They stick to their core values, and have a culture of developing and supporting their staff, whether professionally or otherwise' - Current employee
I am looking for a 'hands-on' and pro-active HR Operational Manager, able to start as soon as possible. Interviews are currently taking place, please contact Akhil ASAP to be considered for this opportunity.
020 7269 6350
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.