HR Shared Services Team Leader
- Are you experienced within HR Shared Services?
- Do you have experience of managing teams?
- Do you have excellent stakeholder engagement skills?
- Are you CIPD qualified or have equivalent experience?
If so, I want to talk to you!
After placing multiple HR specialists into this organisation, one of my favourite clients has instructed me once again to help them to secure their next permanent HR Shared Services Team Leader.
Reporting into the Head of HR Services, you will be expected to:
- Lead the HR Helpdesk Team to deliver 1st line HR advice and guidance to the business.
- Ensure the team delivers an end-to-end efficient, accurate and timely HR administration provision, monitoring service delivery and making interventions to improve customer service.
- Be accountable for both team performance and the individual performance and the development of team members
Paying up to £43k per annum, this role will have management responsibility of 4-6 officers/administrators.
Why work for this client?
- Great training & development
- Excellent contributory pension scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Interest free travel loan
- 36 days holiday (including bank holiday)
What do the staff think?
"The people here are great! It's a really fun and friendly environment. We have a great holiday allowance and excellent pension scheme."
- Head of Recruitment
You will have experience of the following:
- Experienced in managing customer focused teams in a shared service environment
- Previous experience of working in a busy HR department in a similar role
- Able to create and maintain key stakeholder contacts to understand customer needs
- Previous experience of HR systems implementations and associated project management would be desirable
- High level of coaching and performance management.
- Demonstrable continuous improvement skills
- Strong employee relations experience
- Ability to prioritise team workload and resources.
- Able to create and maintain key stakeholder contacts to understand customer needs.
- Thorough and ongoing understanding of UK Employment legislation.
- A strong and vocal leader who will inspire and motivate not only a team but be influential to leaders in the organisation through great communication and collaborative partnerships.
- CIPD or equivalent experience
This role is for an immediate start so please get in touch ASAP! Please contact Richard on
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.