Role: HR Systems Coordinator
Salary: Up to £36000
- Are you an experienced HR Systems Coordinator, confident in getting stuck in the day to day operational management of HR Database and systems?
- Do you pride yourself on your ability to audit, cleanse and improve the quality of data, allowing for efficient operational HR processes?
- Are you confident in utilising a proprietary database, including system testing, delivery of management information, user support and the introduction of new functionality?
The role of HR Systems Coordinator:
The client is a global top 10 ranked University! Reporting into the Senior HR Systems Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating and taking part in testing of HR database modules and over see new system upgrades and changes, including testing new scripts. As HR coordinator, you will also contribute to HR IT system projects, lead on a help desk ticketing system and generally be a subject matter expert, responsible for ensuring systems are accessible to HR. Furthermore, you will be expected to take part in a varied case-load of responsibilities, including troubleshooting, systems administration, working in collaboration with Payroll, data collection, procedure implementation and other ad-hoc duties.
What's great about being a HR Coordinator at this organisation?
- Good work/life balance
- Market competitive salary
- Highly reputable, world class organisation
- Well structured, systematic team
What you'll need to succeed as HR Coordinator:
- Excellent IT skills, with the ability to learn new software and systems at speed
- Knowledge of Oracle HR applications (HRMS, Discoverer)
- Proven experience of participating in system projects, systems testing and support
- Demonstrable understanding of how database applications work, as an end or super user
- A highly responsive, trouble-shooting and customer-focused attitude towards your work
What current staff think:
'Excellent facilities, flexible working for the modern age, progression opportunities are clearly available, my colleagues are great, and the working environment is great. Truly a renowned organisation' - Current Employee
Interviews are taking place ASAP, contact Akhil to be considered for this opportunity or discuss further
020 7269 6350
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.