Import & Integrity Executive (12-month FTC) - up to £35,000 PA - London
Do you have a track record of improving data processes and quality within a large organisation?
Are you experienced in Access, SQL and Excel?
Would you like to work for a large and high-profile charity organisation?
If you have answered yes to the above, get in touch as this role could be perfect for you.
I am working alongside a fantastic INGO who are seeking a Data Import & Integrity Executive to lead on reviewing their import processes and mapping data flows through their CRM. This role is an initial 12-month FTC (with the potential to become permanent) and will be a part of the CRM & Insight team.
What's great about this organisation?
- Fantastic central London location
- Flexible working encouraged
- Cycle to work scheme and season ticket loans
- Highly respected charity brand
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Reviewing all import processes
- Undertaking investigations to ensure that all data is loaded on to the CRM correctly
- Mapping all data flow through their CRM
- Creating new processes to load data on to the CRM
- Supporting the wider CRM team in its ambition to continually optimise CRM performance
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant data laws
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- Experience of working in data management in a large organisation
- Delivered significant improvement in data quality
- Knowledge of Access, SQL, Excel, and ideally Advanced CARE and Talend
- Previously worked within the charity sector
- The ability to work across multiple projects with competing timelines
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.