Are you looking for a role where you can get involved in all areas of the business and all areas of tax? Do you want to work for a well-known international group?
Are you desperately avoiding the London commute and want flexibility in your hours?
If so this is an excellent option for you to move into a broad role with excellent exposure, a supportive environment and extensive benefits package.
- Broad role with wide exposure across the international group - The role will involve Direct and Indirect tax as well as transfer pricing work, international tax work and projects in M&A, R&D. This keeps the role challenging and interesting.
- Corporate tax compliance is outsourced - Allowing you to focus on value-add work and business partnering rather than returns preparation
- Supportive Head of Tax - Keen to develop their team personally and ensure they continue to be engaged and challenged
- Opportunities for progression - Vertical and horizontal progression with opportunities abroad in the Global tax team if that's of interest. Members of the team have also taken on secondments previously in different areas. They also offer movement within the business to commercial roles
- Benefits - In addition to competitive salary they offer car allowance, healthcare, pension, bonus and flexible working
I'm looking for an ambitious Tax Manager to join this growing team, whether from an in-house or practice background. Please get in contact with Sophie at Pro-Tax (Sophie.email@example.com) for further details.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR