IN-HOUSE Data Protection Compliance Lawyer
- Are you an experienced Data Protection Associate looking to work in-house?
- Are you considering a step away from a fee earning role?
- Are you already in-house in a Data Protection Compliance role looking for a new challenge?
- Are you considering full time and/or part-time roles?
Pro-Legal have been instructed on an in-house role with a leading US Law firm looking for an in-house Data Protection Compliance Lawyer to join their London office.
This particular client has offices across the US, Asia, Europe and Australia. Although this client is a leading US Law firm, the European presence is well established and they have a good level of autonomy over their European offices.
This client is looking for an experienced England & Wales qualified Lawyer, who has c.4+ years of relevant Data Protection and Compliance experience. This is an ideal opportunity for someone either looking to take a step away from fee earning, or who is already in a similar role looking to join a leading US firm who has been growing steadily in London.
Full time or part-time would be considered for this role.
This client offers a smaller team environment, with a high level of autonomy in this role. They are looking for an experienced Lawyer who enjoys the in-house side of Data Protection and Compliance matters. Personality is key for this hire as they are looking for a personable individual who is keen to work in a leaner team.
The successful candidate will likely have:
- England and Wales qualified Lawyer
- Have 4+ years relevant experience
- Enjoy autonomy and working in a lean team structure
- Either be looking for a move away from fee earning or in a similar role