An excellent Law firm is looking to hire a Data Protection specialist into a newly created role.
You will have the opportunity to create precedents and procedures as you see fit, to help your colleagues train and develop the correct way.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring legal and regulatory requirements in relation to privacy and data protection
- Develop and maintain privacy/data protection policies and procedures
- Conduct risk and impact assessments
- Advise on retention and disposal of personal data
- Advise on legal and regulatory restrictions in respect of personal data location, cross border data transfers and personal data access restrictions/requirements globally.
Should you be an England & Wales qualified Solicitor with at least 3-4 years' PQE within Data Protection & Compliance, please get in touch to discuss the role further. email@example.com 020 7269 6365