Product Tax Vice President
£80-100,000 + market-leading benefits & bonuses
Are you Big 4 CTA/ACA qualified (or equivalent), with experience in funds?
Would you like to build your career with a world-leading asset manager?
Open-minded to a competitive, ambitious environment with the sharpest minds?
What's great about this opportunity?
- The strongest brand your professional profile could ask for
- Work in an elite team with clear progression opportunities from the start
- Market-leading remuneration and wider benefits
Your role: The Product Tax Vice President
Sitting in the team providing advisory and compliance services for a range of businesses and across EMEA, the successful candidate will be a critical hire to the success of the team. With oversight of diverse fund structures and clients, the role will involve a high degree of risk management and interaction with internal stakeholders, alongside clients, wider advisors and fund administrators/authorities. You will manage tax-driven change for processes for the businesses, including within the products themselves.
The successful candidate: The Product Tax Vice President
- ACA/CTA qualified or equivalent and Big 4 trained, ideally from a legal academic background
- Process-driven mindset with problem-solving and analytical disposition - a strategic thinker
- Strong experience in the financial services and marked passion for asset management
- Project-focused nature with the management skills to see initiatives through from inception to delivery
- Advanced understanding of pooled structures and European reporting regimes
- Technological aptitude
Submit your CV/LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this, and additional opportunities. Call on 02072696343 for a confidential discussion.