Fund Tax Manager, In-House
London - flexible working available
£80,000-100,000 + market-leading bonuses and benefits
Are you Big 4 CTA/ACA qualified (or equivalent), with experience in funds/product tax?
Are you attentive, process-driven, strategically minded and creative? A real thinker?
Interested in an opportunity to improve fund tax and business processes across EMEA?
The Fund Tax Manager, In-House: What's great about this opportunity?
- Intellectually stimulating role in a meritocratic culture which recognises contribution
- Advisory focused role with an international client-base, niche and specialist
- Market-leading remuneration and in-house opportunity - ideal step from practice
Your role: The Fund Tax Manager, In-House
Sitting in the centralised fund tax team which provides services for a global range of investments, this is a key hire to the success of the team. As the brains behind the funds tax operation for a diverse array of fund structures and clients, this role will involve a high degree of risk management and interaction with internal stakeholders, alongside clients, wider advisors and fund administrators/authorities. You will manage tax-driven change for processes for the businesses, including within the products themselves.
The successful candidate: The Fund Tax Manager, In-House
- ACA/CTA qualified or equivalent and Big 4 trained, ideally from a legal academic background
- Process-driven mindset with problem-solving and analytical disposition - a strategic thinker
- Strong experience in the financial services and marked passion for asset management
- Project-focused nature with the management skills to see initiatives through from inception to delivery
- Advanced understanding of pooled structures and European reporting regimes
- Technological aptitude
Interested to learn more about this The Fund Tax Manager, In-House opportunity? Submit your CV/LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this, and additional opportunities. Call on 02072696343 for a confidential discussion.