In-House Group Tax Manager
£65-75,000 + 30-40% bonus and benefits
Are you Big 4 trained, CTA qualified with demonstrable financial services experience?
Are you charismatic, ambitious and driven to excel in a corporate and competitive environment?
Seeking a broad tax role in a leading investment firm with clear progression prospects?
What's great about this opportunity?
- Develop alongside the brightest minds in a structurally flat organisation
- Market-leading remuneration and strong bonuses
- Multinational conglomerate with a diverse portfolio of investments
Your role: The In-House Group Tax Manger
Reporting in at Director level, the In-House Group Tax Manager will sit within the finance team and work closely with senior stakeholders to meet diverse deliverables across a broad range of taxes, involving a blend of advisory and compliance responsibilities. Featuring a flat structure in the hierarchical sense, you can expect a widespread 'sleeves up' mentality, meaning diverse and evolving responsibilities and the chance to broaden your skillset.
The successful candidate
- 3+ years demonstrable experience in corporate tax, preferably in the financial services/PLCs
- CTA qualified, trained in the top 10 with a strong academic record
- Gravitas to liaise with senior stakeholders and influence across all levels
- Short-notice periods and international experience favoured
We are in the process of arranging initial coffees with the hiring Director - if potentially open-minded to an initial discussion, simply send your CV/LinkedIn profile to email@example.com and call for a confidential chat on 02072696343.