In-house Group Tax Manager - West London - £65,000 + benefits
Are you a problem solver who enjoys variety?
Do you want to work in a listed business with international exposure?
If so, read on…
What's great about this role?
- Support - The Group Tax Manager will report into the supportive and experienced Head of Tax who created individual plans for staff on their professional development and how to reach their goals
- Opportunities - The company are the leading listed international business going through expansion under new leadership, creating new opportunities to get involved in different areas of advisory work
- Flexibility - The Group Tax Manager will be able to work flexibly depending on requirements - so long as your work is completed on time there are no concerns about how it gets done
- Management of corporate tax requirements - Preparation of returns including CFC analysis and corporate interest restriction
- Project work - Tax planning, acquisitions and disposals
- Business partnering - the Group Tax Manager will be required to business partner with UK divisions as well as international businesses
- Group tax reporting and consolidation
- Other ad hoc work including RDEC claims
What you'll need to succeed
You will have hands-on corporate tax experience within an in-house or practice environment and a pro-active attitude.
Please contact Sophie Walker at Pro-Tax for further information; interviews will be held from 1st October so do apply now if interested.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR