In-House Head of Tax Compliance and Reporting, Insurance
Salary:- £125,000 to £149,999
Job Location:- London
In-House Head of Tax Reporting and Compliance, Insurance
London - flexible working encouraged
£130,000 + bonuses & benefits
A global insurer will be hiring an In-House Head of Tax Reporting and Compliance. Reporting directly to the Head of Tax and managing a team of 3, the successful candidate's responsibilities will be focused on project/stakeholder management, team mentorship, tax policy, and oversight of multi-jurisdictional tax reporting and transformation.
The position brings a dual purpose of BAU compliance/reporting oversight, alongside introducing/integrating new tax reporting standards and related systems, working with wider stakeholders from tax, finance, and various business units. This opportunity would suit an experienced Senior Tax Manager with prior in-house experience or Tax Director with hands-on technical tax accounting experience from the Big 4.
The successful candidate
- ACA/CTA qualification essential
- Financial services experience essential - insurance and prior in-house experience preferred
- Significant direct taxation experience, gained in-house or a top professional practice
- Tax reporting/accounting specialism, alongside the utilisation of reporting tools (e.g. OneSource or Longview)
- Experienced with various tax reporting standards (i.e. UK GAAP, US GAAP, IFRS).
- Bonus points for experience in managing tax reporting transitions/transformations and fluency in mainstream European languages.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Jobs you might be interested in
Services - remote
£70,000 to £89,999
In-House Group Tax
£70,000 to £89,999
In-House EMEA Senior
£90,000 to £124,999