In House Indirect Taxes Manager (VAT)
Split role between London and Sussex (remote working and part-time options available)
£70-75,000 + bonus and car allowance
Are you a qualified tax professional with VAT experience, looking for the #1 position in indirect taxes?
Interested to work with a leading insurer, in a listed business, without being chained to London?
Would you prefer a strong work-life balance, with flexible working and part-time options?
In House Indirect Taxes Manager (VAT): What's good about this opportunity?
- Base your career efforts in a friendly and supportive workplace culture
- Market-leading remuneration and recognition for indirect tax function ownership
- A solid corporate brand with exposure to current and (e.g. Brexit) ad-hoc projects
In House Indirect Taxes Manager (VAT): Your role
- Working closely with the Group Tax Director on various projects
- Collaborating with financial and legal entities to minimise VAT leakage
- Review of the Group's cross-border arrangements
- Review of the Group's VAT and IPT returns
- Collaboratively leading, coordinating and developing finance rotational graduates
What the staff think
"Working here has given me the opportunity to integrate closely with career-minded professionals in a family-friendly office. I have flexible hours, and the option to work from home once a week. Things move quickly in this space, so there's always something to be getting on with and learning. I couldn't be happier with the management culture, or the scope for developmental opportunity here!"
What the In-House Indirect Taxes Manager (VAT) will need to succeed
- ACA/CTA qualified or equivalent with practice experience
- Knowledge of VAT and IPT Tax legislation, an interest in transfer pricing and financial services experience
- The organisational skill to prioritise your workload and collaborate with a close-knit team
- Bonus point: short notice periods
In House Indirect Taxes Manager (VAT): Next steps
To be initially considered for the In House Indirect Taxes Manager (VAT) opportunity, simply submit your CV/profile to email@example.com, or call for a confidential and informal discussion on 02072696343. Unfortunately we are unable to consider applicants requiring sponsorship to work in the UK for this position.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.