A well-known and respected international manufacturing brand in Greater London are looking for a Corporate Tax Manager for a long-term contract (18-24 months.) This position is a newly created role due to growth of the business as well as upcoming economic and political changes.
This contract is broad and varied, reporting into the SMT and acting as the main point of contact for tax enquiries across the business. There is a highly supportive atmosphere in the company and they offer a competitive salary plus extensive benefits package including flexible working.
- Oversight of outsourced corporation tax function
- Preparation of group tax accounting
- Management of tax payments and timetable
- Assisting with tax strategy for the group
- Provide tax assistance on projects
- Supporting other teams with reporting requirements
- i with external bodies e.g. accounting firms, HMRC
- Assist with TP compliance
- Provide VAT advice
Please apply if you are a qualified Tax specialist (ACA/ACCA required and CTA ideally) with exposure to corporate tax and VAT.
For further information on this role please contact Sophie Walker at Pro-Tax (firstname.lastname@example.org.) Interviews will be held from 6th August so please apply now if interested.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR