In-House Private Client Director/Senior Manager
£80-100,000 + off-shore flat tax rates (20%) and benefits
Permanant and temporary options available
London &/or off-shore
Experienced with UK res, non-dom private client affairs and trusts for HNW individuals?
Do you have broad experience across corporate gains, inheritance and personal tax?
Interested to join and lead a friendly in-house team in the financial services space?
The In-House Private Client Director/Senior Manager: What's Great about this opportunity?
- Market leading remuneration and benefits with flat taxation rate of only 20%
- The option for a balanced life between the city and an off-shore channel island
- A key hire for a global leader of expert international business investment & administration
Your role: the In-house Private Client Director/Senior Manager
As a critical hire in expanding team of distinguished professionals, this role will involve advisory upon the utilisation of an off-shore island or UK residents (but non-doms) and international groups. Your role will also encompass UK compliance for trusts, international migrations and tax planning. Broad in scope, the Private Client Director will possess ownership of delegating treatment functions to UK investment managers and devising tax-efficient investment strategy.
What the In-House Private Client Director/Senior Manager will need to succeed:
- Ideally CTA/ACA qualified
- Progressive and ambitious, the successful candidate will have ascended quickly through their career
- High level of managerial skill and communicative ability
- Experience with UK residents, non-dom
- Ideally experience in the financial services and interest in investment strategy
- Shorter notice periods advantageous
To be considered for this, and additional opportunities, simply forward your CV for initial consideration to email@example.com, before calling on 02072696343 for a confidential discussion.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR