Senior Tax Advisor - Energy Trading - In-House
GBP65000 - GBP80000 per annum Bonus + Benefits
Are you seeking a role that is transaction advisory focused with some elements of corporate tax?
Do you want to be an in-house tax subject matter expert?
Do you want to gain better work-life balance?
This Energy Trading business is currently seeking a Senior Tax Advisor, to join their small in-house tax team.
- Tax support to the wider business
- Tax advice on key transaction and investments
- International expansion and Brexit planning
- Tax reporting and tax compliance duties
- implementation and management of processes
- External relationship management
You must have:
- Energy trading experience, practice or in-house
- Strong direct tax background with some exposure to indirect tax
- Systems implementation experience
- Strong project management skills
The hours are 9.00-17.30, with a competitive salary and a long list of benefits. If you would like to find out more, please call 0207 269 6343 or email email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR