In-House Tax Accountant
£75,000 + market-leading benefits
Are you CTA/ACA qualified with 3-5 years' experience in FS?
Are you interested in an internationally focused and rapidly expanding FS firm?
Are you interested in a role covering a breadth of international taxes?
What's great about this opportunity?
- Dynamic and fast-paced environment in an internationally expanding FS firm
- Progressive business with technology-centred trading firm in a complex market
- Supportive team, flat structure with scope for continual learning opportunities
Your role: The In-House Tax Accountant
As a result of continued business growth, the In-House Tax Account position has been newly created and requires a strong candidate with excellent all-round knowledge of International taxes and the ability to get involved in projects spanning the whole business. Tax areas will include, but not be limited to:
- Indirect taxes
- UK Partnership taxation
- Withholding taxes
- Employment taxes
The postholder will additionally serve as the key relationship handler for external advisors on all tax matters, develop existing processes for streamlined reporting and assist the CFO on an ad-hoc basis.
What you will need to succeed: The In-House Tax Accountant
- Qualified accountant (CTA/ACA or equivalent, likely 3-5 years PQE)
- Experience in the financial services
- Demonstrable skillset across most (likely all) of the taxation areas listed above
- Advanced excel skills
- Conscientious in approach to work with strong attention to detail
If you are interested in this opportunity, simply submit your CV for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.