Are you looking for a role within a supportive and collaborative environment?
Do you have aspirations to become a Head of Tax in the future?
Do you enjoy a broad and varied role?
I'm recruiting for an exciting newly-created position within a publicly listed business with excellent opportunities and training. Please see below for details:
FTSE-listed real estate company - One of the fastest growing real estate businesses who have retained their company ethos and great atmosphere despite their increasing success. They are based in the City with excellent transport links and an open-plan airy office.
Vibrant and fun with a close-knit feel; everyone in the finance team is easy to get on with and there is a lot of collaboration between finance and tax as well as the wider business. The team are very high profile within the business and relied upon for advice across a variety of taxes including work on transactions.
The company offer a wide variety of benefits including: Flexible and agile working, car scheme, pension, above average holiday and options for: Healthcare, Taste card, travel insurance etc.
The role itself is a varied position and is perfect for someone looking to get the broad experience and exposure needed to progress and become an all-round Tax Manager.
- Managing corporation tax responsibilities, including management of compliance and organisation of payment schedules
- Tax reporting and accounting
- Preparing VAT returns
- Business partnering the wider business including visiting new sites
- Assisting the Head of Tax with tax audits
- Management of employment taxes and CIS returns
- Tax support during the transaction process (e.g. investment, divestment, business restructuring etc.)
Interviews will be held from 5th November so please apply now or contact Sophie Walker at Pro-Tax (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR