£60-70,000 + market-leading bonuses
Are you interested by fast-growth tech companies, innovations and operations?
Would you be interested in a role with ownership responsibility for the Tax function?
Do you have strong modelling skills and experience in US, Corporate and Partnership Tax?
What's great about this opportunity?
- International and rapidly expanding FS business operating in the tech space.
- Greenfield opportunity: establish/grow a slick tax function and really make your mark.
- Private vehicle with the liquidity and capability to make rapid and influential investments.
Based in one of the most accessible Central London locations, the finance team heads up the accounting, tax, treasury and admin issues relating to the investment funds and corporate entities. This first hire in tax is your opportunity to apply your various tax specialisms to a role with real breadth, involving:
- Fund Partnership Tax
- Corporate Group Tax
- Deal support & ad-hoc project work
- Liaising with stakeholders (e.g. Partners, European teams & investors) and Big 4 advisors
As the first hire in Tax to establish the function, this role will initially hold a compliance-focused and become progressively advisory with deals tax involvement and a budget for further hires.
What the team think
"Even as a first-hire, you really get exposure to various aspects of the investment process here. You work directly alongside razor-sharp minds who are friendly and professional - you learn from them every day. You can expect efficient and direct communication here, but always in a friendly and professional manner."
What you will need to succeed
- ACA and CTA qualified, minimum 2:1 degree from a Russell Group/Ivy League university
- Private Equity industry experience (US company experience is a bonus)
- Strong Excel modelling skills
- Numerical aptitude
- Driven to succeed in a demanding and high paced environment
- Willingness to take on additional tasks
- Ability to clearly demonstrate a strong confident character, ability to push back and influence
Simply send your CV/LinkedIn profile to email@example.com to be automatically considered for this opportunity and learn more. A covering letter is not essential, but some notes on your interest and experience may prove insightful.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR