In-House Tax Manager
Do you hold a STEP/accounting qualification, strong technical knowledge and commercial acumen?
Would you be excited to join a global leader in financial administration solutions?
Seeking a friendly, supportive and collaborative culture with a family-feel with work-life flexibility?
What's great about this opportunity?
- Strong work-life flexibility
- Market-leading remuneration
- Varied role with supportive team and experienced managers
The In-House Tax Manager: Your Role
The purpose of this key role is to provide the accounting and tax information to support the operations team. This team is primarily responsible for maintaining trust records, cashflow management and asset reconciliations for an impressive and established portfolio of private and (UK) corporate trusts.
What the In-House Tax Manager will need to succeed:
- A STEP or accounting qualification
- The interpersonal skill to guide and support internal teams on tax matters
- Technical knowledge and commercial understanding to offer consultative expertise
- Open and collaborative communicative style to support and coach colleagues
To be considered for this and potentially other opportunities, simply forward your CV on to email@example.com, or call on 02072696343 for a confidential discussion.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR