In-House Tax Manager
£65,000 + 10% pension contribution, bonuses & benefits
What's great about this opportunity?
- Conscientious and large team with a flat structure and role clarity
- Ideal first-step from Big 4 in a globally established FS trading organisation
- Leading remuneration and training opportunities with clear progression prospects
The In-House Tax Manager: Your role
Sitting in a large tax team, this role features a variety of responsibilities which make an excellent first step in-house from practice. Your responsibilities will include corporation tax, but additionally encompass VAT and withholding taxes, with an element of internal and external reporting. Reporting into a distinguished manager, you will hold strong relationships and be able to provide advice to non-specialists as a subject-matter expert - both internally and with external advisors.
The In-House Tax Manager: What you will need to succeed
- Experience in a top 10 practice
- Formally qualified (CTA/ACA)
- Corporate tax experience, ideally exposure to other taxes
- Bonus point: Japanese language skills
Interested in the In-House Tax Manager opportunity? Simply send over your CV to email@example.com and call on 02072696343 for a confidential discussion.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.