Are you working in practice but looking to make your first move in house?
Do you want to broaden your skillset in order to progress to Head of Tax?
- Working for a publicly listed business with excellent opportunities for progression
- Family-feel and collaborative atmosphere despite the size
- Fully supported so that your first move in-house isn't too much of a jump
- Excellent location in Surrey with options for parking or train travel
- Management of the day to day tax matters for the in-house function
- Business partnering with departments across the company in order to best support them
- Management of externally produced compliance work
- Wider tax work including VAT and employment taxes
Head of Tax has described the business as a great company to work for due to the people who are friendly and helpful, always willing to help you and the work itself which is constantly varied.
Please apply if:
- You are a qualified corporate tax specialist
- You have at least 3 years' experience within an accountancy practice
Interviews will be held from 5th November so please apply now if interested or contact Sophie Walker at Pro-Tax for further information (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR