In-House Tax Manager
£50-60,000 + excellent benefits
Do you hold an ACA/CTA qualification, management experience and potential interest in funds?
Would you be excited to join a leader in the investment fund management space?
Seeking a supportive and collaborative culture with a family-feel & real work-life flexibility?
What's great about this opportunity?
- Strong work-life flexibility: the option to work from home/flexible hours
- A rare opportunity for full training and development in funds as a highly complex area
- Planned progression from the start - basically progress as fast as you can keep up
The In-House Tax Manager: Your Role
The In-House Tax Manager will manage within a team of 4, providing tax support for new business and change activity, across a range of UK retail and institutional funds, including OEICs, AUTs and tax transparent funds - ensuring tax issues are identified, addressed and escalated appropriately and managing tax risk throughout the development cycle.
What the In-House Tax Manager will need to succeed:
- ACA and/or CTA qualified, attention to detail and technical strength with corporate tax
- Supervisory/managerial experience with the ambition to succeed the Head of Tax position in future
- Knowledge of UK fund legislation, Fund Administration and Transfer Agency
- Ideally experience with withholding taxes, fund administration and transfer agency - but full training is available
We are currently arranging coffees with the Head of Tax - simply submit your CV for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered against this, and additional opportunities, or call on 02072696343 for a confidential discussion.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR