Are you ACA/CTA qualified with experience in partnership tax for private equity clients? Are you seeking your first move in-house, where you will be the tax subject matter expert?
What's great about this role?
- It's a greenfield position, so you can make your mark in the company
- This is a highly regarded firm, it will kick-start your career in the private equity space
- There is the opportunity to be involved with deals tax work
- You will gain exposure to the wider business operations and interact with senior stakeholders
- Reporting directly to the CFO
- Tax planning for internal stakeholder
- Liaise with portfolio companies
- Significant project work and deals tax support
- Compliance oversight, UK corporate tax, US tax filings and partnership tax returns
- Relationship management of external providers
Attributes they are looking for:
- ACA/CTA qualifications
- Private equity experience (in-house or practice)
- Strong Excel modelling skills
This is a brilliant role if you are looking to carve out your own career in the private equity space, being the tax subject matter expert for this impressive company!
To find out more about this role, please get in touch on 0207 269 6345 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR