Are you a Tax Manager seeking your first in-house move into the Private Equity sector? Are you looking for an entrepreneurial culture, where tax is at the forefront of the business? Would you like the autonomy to carve out your career and manage a small team?
What's great about this role:
- Pension of up to 15%
- Exceptional bonus
- Entrepreneurial and positive working environment
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Manage a small team of Tax Analysts
- Fund and holding tax structuring
- Managing multi-jurisdictional investment tax structures
- Assist with automation of tax compliance
- Risk and reputation management
- Communicating legislative tax changes to senior stakeholders
- Responding to investor queries
- Oversight of UK and US tax compliance
- Support the Senior Manager and Head of Tax on projects
What do the staff think?
"It's an innovative and positive working environment where hard work is recognised. The tax team is constantly evolving and we are dealing with more and more complex/interesting work, you can really add value in this position." - Senior Tax Manager.
"This is a great role for someone unafraid of the unknown, as there will be significant involvement in projects - you can't too process driven! It's a great place to work and tax is at the forefront of the business. The team has grown from one to six in five years and this is set to continue, it's an exciting time to join." - Head of Tax.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Positive and entrepreneurial mindset
- Enthusiasm to be part of an evolving tax team
- ACA, CTA or ADIT qualification
- Private Equity knowledge
- Partnership tax background
I am looking for an ambitious Tax Manager to this growing team, so please give me a call on 0207 269 6345 to discuss or email email@example.com.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR